Minority Vision Films require that all visitors to this website (“Site”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this Site. By accessing the site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Rules of Use
You also agree that you will not engage in prohibited conduct while using this Site. By way of illustration and not limitation, prohibited conduct includes the following:
- attempt to access any area of the Site that you are not authorized to access or to access the Site by means other than through the interface that is provided by Minority Vision Films;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any application or link;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code relating to the Site or any application;
- send any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other information that may damage the Site (including any application) or other information, data, or the operation of Minority Vision Films or a third party’s computer systems or property;
- use the Site (including any application) for any unlawful or harmful purpose or to defame or harass anyone, or use them other than in full compliance with applicable law;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device not provided by Minority Vision Films; or
- use the Site or any application for any commercial use.
Restrictions on Use
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on this Site are all subject to intellectual property right protection and such material from www.minorityvision.com and any other world wide web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Minority Vision Films, or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Minority Vision Films. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Minority Vision Films intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this Site, but remain with Minority Vision Films, who owns full and complete title to the material in this Site.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Minority Vision Films through or by reason of this Site (collectively the “Submission”) will forever be the property of Minority Vision Films. Minority Vision Films will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, film, commercial, creative, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Minority Vision Films operations. Without limitation, Minority Vision Films will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Minority Vision Films will be entitled to use the Submission for any film, commercial or other purposes whatsoever without compensation to you or other persons sending a Submission. By access to this Site you acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Minority Vision Films, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. Minority Vision Films does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the materials contained in this Site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and Minority Vision Films may make changes or improvements at any time.
Chamber of Commerce number: 65303210
Tax number: NL207206156B01